Sunday, February 22, 2009

Bristol Palin: Abstinence Is 'Not Realistic'



VAN SUSTEREN: I don't want to pry to personally, but I mean, actually, contraception is an issue here. Is that something that you were just lazy about or not interested, or do you have a philosophical or religious opposition to it or...

BRISTOL PALIN: No. I don't want to get into detail about that. But I think abstinence is, like -- like, the -- I don't know how to put it -- like, the main -- everyone should be abstinent or whatever, but it's not realistic at all.

VAN SUSTEREN: Why?

BRISTOL PALIN: Because -- I don't want to get into details on this.

VAN SUSTEREN: Well, no, I don't mean personally, just big picture, not -- not necessarily about you, but...

BRISTOL PALIN: Because it's more and more accepted now.

VAN SUSTEREN: Among your classmates and kids your age?

BRISTOL PALIN: Among -- yes, among kids my age.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...