Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Reza Aslan To Fox News Anchor: "I Wrote 'Zealot' Because I Am An Expert"

"You're a Muslim, so why did you write a book about the founder of Christianity?" Fox News' Lauren Green demanded of religious scholar Reza Aslan, author of "Zealot: The Life and Times of Jesus of Nazareth," on Friday.



Reza Aslan responded, "Well, to be clear, I am a scholar of religions with four degrees, including one in the New Testament, and fluency in biblical Greek, who has been studying the origins of Christianity for two decades, who also just happens to be a Muslim."

The answer did not seem to satisfy Green, so Aslan added, "Because it's my job as an academic. I am a professor of religion, including the New Testament. That's what I do for a living, actually."

--

Coment: Not all believe Jesus was crusifed. We don't have any evidence that Jesus evin existed.

Why I Think Jesus Didn't Exist: A Historian Explains the Evidence That Changed His Mind
The Jesus Christ Conspiracy
Did Jesus Exist? tv-program
Debunking the Jesus Myth - Robert M. Price
Did Jesus Exist?

--

The Young Turks coment

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...