Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Turns out we DID come from monkeys!

This is a revised version of a video AronRa posted several months ago. It was then a victim of a false-flagging campaign after only being up for a day or so. But although there have been many mirrors of it, I still find myself referring a lot of people to it, because it is so important to illustrate my particular position and the controversy surrounding it. So I re-edited it a bit, and removed an image some thought might have been offensive -to the sort of person who desperately wants to be offended. The original had only been viewed about 5,000 times. Back then I only had about twice that many subscribers, about a third what I have now. So let's see how well it does this time around.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...