Friday, February 27, 2015

Graham Hancock - The War on Consciousness

This is a fantastic talk given by Graham Hancock on TED. TED censored it soon after it was put up, saying something to the effect of "it's not scientifically sound" which is absurd for so many reasons I won't even begin to get into. So I'm uploading it to my channel in the spirit of keeping it alive on the internet, and continue the interest in the censoring issue as well. Please upload it to your own channel if you feel inclined. Graham has specifically encouraged this.




Graham's words: "I am weary and disillusioned by the way the folks at Ted.com have behaved. Yes they have retracted and struck out the inaccurate and misleading comments they originally made about my "War on Consciousness" presentation, and yes they have published my rebuttal of those comments: http://blog.ted.com/2013/03/14/open-for-discussion-graham-hancock-and-rupert-sheldrake/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...